SAVE THE DATE, 14.11.2017
2nd Berlin ESG Investments & Green Finance Forum 2017
Connecting Green Finance with Sustainable Brands
Topic: "ESG Investments in Digitalization, Clean Energy & Sustainable Brands as Growth Drivers towards a Low Carbon Economy"
Location: IBB, Conference Center, Bundesallee 210,10719, Berlin
Forum dedicated Website: http://sustainabilityforum.de
Connecting Green Finance with Sustainable Brands on topic:
"ESG Investments in Digitalization, Clean Energy & Sustainable Brands as Growth Drivers towards a Low Carbon Economy". Connecting Green Finance with Sustainable Brands.
After our successful 1st ESG Sustainable Investments & Green Finance Forum in 2016 with same reputable co - organizing partners (FNG, IBB, IBF) as well as sponsors, media partners & senior speakers from funds, investment & wealth management firms, banks, finance research firms, multinational brands and media we would like to raise your attention, speaking & partner opportunity about our upcoming, 2nd Berlin ESG Investments & Green Finance Forum 2017 this year on 14.11.2017 in cooperation again with our reputable sustainable forum co - organizing partners (FNG, IBB, IBF) as in 2016, having already the confirmed support of more and new partners in 2017. Featured head media: Thomson Reuters. Also Handelsblatt Sustainable Investments, Business Wire, Absolut Research, CCG etc. Forum is featured in the proposed Bloomberg events.
We have already confirmed senior executives and senior managers as speakers from Trucost (S&P Global), Thomson Reuters, Deutsche Börse, AON, IBB, FNG, IBF & many more. Some of our featured speakers:
- Libby Bernick, Global Head of Corporate Business, Trucost (S&P Global, NY)
- Detlev Glow, Head of Research, EMEA, Thomson Reuters Lipper
- Kristina Jeromin, Head of Group Sustainability, Deutsche Börse AG
- Greg Lowe, Global Head of Resilience & Sustainability, AON Plc (London)
- Volker Weber, President, Forum for Sustainable Investments (FNG)
- Claudia Tober, Managing Director, for Sustainable Investments (FNG)
- Christian Pech, Director, Investitionsbank Berlin & Regional Chairman IBF
- Peter Koegler, Director Corporate & Ecosystem Finance, Conservation Int.
- Markus Schwaniger, CFO, Ecoligo GmbH
- Dina Lorens, Lawyer, Freshfields Bruchhaus Deringer LLP
- Board Representative, International Bankers Forum
- Michael Spanos, Managing Director, Global Sustain Group
- Yannis Salavopoulos, Managing Director, Global Sustain GmbH (MD, CCG GmbH) ... & many more
FORUM FORMAT - AGENDA: 14.11.2017, 15.30 - 21.30
- Welcome / Introductory Remarks By Organizers & Cooperation Partners
- Impulse & Keynote Speeches
- ESG Sustainable Investments & Green Finance Market Trends Panel with Q & A
- Sustainable Innovation & Digitalization Panel with Q & A
- Sustainable Energy Panel with Q & A
- Sustainable Corporate Brands Panel with Q & A