Forum Nachhaltige Geldanlagen
Forum Nachhaltige Geldanlagen (FNG), founded in 2001, is the industry association promoting sustainable investment in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. It has over 150 corporate members, including banks, investment management companies, insurance companies, rating agencies, investment companies, asset managers, financial advisers and NGOs, and around 30 individual members.
• To provide comprehensive and up-to-date information to the general public,
to investors and to decision-makers in the realms of politics, business and academia.
• To increase awareness of sustainable investment in the financial sector and amongst
the general public.
• To highlight the positive impact of sustainable investment on the direction of social and
• To encourage networking between the relevant players.
• To take an active part in promoting the development, transparency and quality of
sustainable financial products.
• To help shape the necessary political, legal and economic framework.
Delivering up-tp-date information: FNG provides information on current market developments, news from the sustainable financial sector and relevant publications and events, as well as producing an annual status report on sustainable investment in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Shaping the political and legal framework: FNG represents its members’ interests at the national and European levels and provides information about key political debates. FNG is a founding member of the European umbrella organisation Eurosif.
Engaging in ongoing press and PR work: FNG liaises continuously with the press and represents its members at the major trade fairs. It produces information materials, supplies press releases to the trade press, organises events and puts people in touch with experts from among its members.
Collaborating with other organisations: FNG works with numerous media and other partners; it offers its members a wide range of contacts and in many cases special terms.
Assuring the quality of sustainable investments: FNG works constantly to improve quality standards for sustainable investment products. Since 2008, Eurosif, with FNG as a partner, has been awarding a transparency logo for sustainable mutual funds.