Global Sustain Responsible Investments Forum: "Trends & Growth Opportunities in Green Finance & Responsible Investing" // 13.09.2016
Global Sustain GmbH in cooperation with Investitionsbank Berlin, International Bankers Forum & Forum Nachhaltige Geldanlagen invites you cordially to the Global Sustain Responsible Investments Forum 2016, which will take place, 20.9.2016 at the Conference Centre of Investitionsbank Berlin.
Topic: "Trends & Growth Opportunities in Green Finance & Responsible Investing"
When: (15.30 - 16.15 - Registration Warming Up Networking) 16.15 - 21.30
Where: Investitionsbank Berlin Conference Centre (Bundesallee 210, 10719 Berlin)
FORUM AGENDA – PROGRAM
20.9.2016, 15.30 – 21.30
15.30 - 16.15: Registration & Warming Up
16.15 - 16.30: Welcome Remarks: Yannis Salavopoulos, Managing Director, Global Sustain GmbH & Group Head Int. Affairs & Christian Pech, Director Banks & Public Sector, IBB – President, IBF Berlin Chapter & Claudia Tober, Managing Director, FNG
16.30 - 16.45: Introductory Speech: Flavia Micilotta, Executive Director, European Sustainable Investment Forum, Eurosif (tbc)
16.45 - 17.15: Keynote Speech: Michael Spanos, Managing Director Global Sustain Group & Yannis Salavopoulos, Managing Director, Global Sustain GmbH
17.15 - 18.15: Banking Panel: How Responsible Investments disrupts Banking & how banks should adapt to the new environment of green finance?
- Georg Schuermann, Managing Director, Triodos Bank Germany
- Reinhard Oldenburg, Managing Director IBF
- Friedrich Brieger, Sector Coordinator (Banking - Insurance), IHK Berlin
- Christian Pech, Director Banks & Public Sector, IBB
Moderator: Yannis Salavopoulos, MD, Global Sustain GmbH
18.15 - 18.30: Short Break
18.30 - 19.30: Investors Panel: Responsible Investing VS Mainstream Investing, Sustainability Indicators & Metrics, Market Risks & Opportunities?
- Hermann Klughardt, Board Member, FNG Managing Director, Vogt & Coll. GmbH
- Martina Mcpherson, Head of Sustainable Indices, S&P Dow Jones (London)
- David Mark, Executive Director, MSCI Germany
- Jochen Wermuth, F. Partner, Wermuth Asset Management
- Susan Dreyer, Director DACH Region, CDP
Moderator: Isabelle Hägenwald, Managing Director, Mein Geld Medien GmbH
19.30 - 20.30: Corporate Panel: Why companies should integrate sustainability processes, how & why to raise funds from Responsible Investors?
- Laura Palmeiro, Head of Sustainability, Danone (Paris)
- Ramon Arratia, Head of Sustainability, Interface (London)
- Leo Stoikos, Managing Director, Green Cola Germany
Moderator: Michael Spanos, MD, Global Sustain Group
20.30: Reception with Networking
Meet the sector leaders & learn:
Which are the main ways & segments of Responsible Investing?
Which are the hot markets & the leading players?
How can private and institutional investors drive finance innovation and transition to a low carbon economy after COP21 agreement last year in Paris and the SDGs in New York City?
Do we need more, new & innovative financial products such as Green Bonds or other ones?
Registration Policy, cover Fees & Registration types here: http://sustainabilityforum.de/registration/
NOTE: Please note our registration policy & registration types.